Saturday, October 18, 2008

Holiday Gettaway

When my dad was back for that brief period of time, we went on a one-night holiday to Rainbow Beach. It's always great to explore new places, visiting beautiful sites; wonders which really reflect the greatness of their creator! We had fun of course. We got to see dolphins, HUGE pelicans and a massive sand dune. We even experienced the thrill of getting lost in the woods while trying to find the beach. But all was a happy ending since we found the beach after a 15-minute? search.

The Beach :



My very ambitious sister, Aberlyn trying to surf.


Them both. Up to their usual mischief.


Tin Can Bay :

Cutey Wwolphins

That is one huge scary bird!

Even pelicans don't like my mom. Jokes :)


The Sand Dune :
They say Aberlyn's tiny. I think so too!



Our little holiday gettaway ended in no time because of the fact that time flies when you're having fun. Next target : Melbourne/ Sydney. I would choose Melbourne of course since RACHEL OOI is there! Unfortunately, it is way too far.
I need some time to think about this. And more time to convince my parents...

4 comments:

The One & Only. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The One & Only. said...

HEY YOU! :D
Go Melbourneeeeeee! But only go there like December something cause I'll be there too! Haha :P
And I'm free! Finally. Can't wait to see you cupcake! :D
Ooh, and that is one heck of a beach :P

LOVELOVELOVE*

Rachel Ooi said...

hey sweetheart!

I agree with Ni Wen..
Come to Melbourne!!!! I'll be waiting.. ;)
And, Aberlyn looks really cute when she's trying to surf.. haha.
And the pelicans... HUMONGOUS!
The beach is awesome! I wanna go to Brisbane too!! And we can go to the beach together.. yea? I can't wait!

I miss u loads, darling.
LOVE U!!!

Eugene Guok said...

Aberlyn???
Thats ur sister's name? How old is she? Btw,nice name..=) I like it..
And is she struggling to cope with the waves..hahaha=)