Friday, November 7, 2008

BOOK OF THE YEAR

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer is definitely THE book of the year, captivating the hearts of so many readers around the world.



It is written in Bella Swan's perspective and revolves around the storyline of when an ordinary human girl meets a handsome vampire. It has almost every possible element a story book could have, all in one. The romance, the action, the suspense..

Pretty much every girl in the universe is in love with Edward Cullen. He's mysterious, strong, swift, "absurdly handsome"- according to Bella, and intelligent.

My favourite few lines from the book :

"You really shouldn't do that to people," I criticized. "It's hardly fair."
"Do what?"
"Dazzle them like that - she's probably hyperventilating in the kitchen right now."
He seemed confused.
"Oh, come on," I said dubiously. "You
have to know the effect you have on people."
He tilted his head to one side, and his eyes were curious. "I dazzle people?"
"You haven't noticed? Do you think everybody gets their way so easily?"
He ignored my questions. "Do I dazzle you?"
"Frequently" I admitted.






The characters in the two pictures are playing the lead roles as Isabella Swan and EDWARD CULLEN. The movie should be in theatres in December.

This heart-warming novel is one that is worth reading.
I give it 6 stars!

7 comments:

The One & Only. said...

Movie's coming out this month over here! :P
Haha.

Emily. said...

Oo. I lovee Twilight. =)

Eugene Guok said...

Its coming out in 27th November.. For Malaysia..Australia i dunno..haha!=)

joshuaooi said...

OH NO!!! Another twilight fan!!!

Eugene Guok said...

Edward is my friend!! 'S NAME!

stellzi said...

I love twilight <333 Good written :)

JT said...

Hello,
Jessie from Tucson, Arizona here. The movie is excellent.
Jessie