Thursday, February 4, 2010

It has been a very long time since I last posted something.

And it has been 9 days since I landed in Australia. We have more or less already resettled and have made the "neccessary adjustments". All is good :)

First day back in school was slightly weird. Not seeing all those faces for so long, not writing, calculating, visiting those toilets, putting on my hat! (oh do i despise that hat) in 2 months.. It was nice however, when people aknowledged my return with a "Oh, Abby's back" or "How was Malaysia?". Everyone likes to be remembered and aknowledged from time to time.


OH. My phone is doing very well at the moment and is safely locked up in a tower. Thank you to those who reminded me not to leave it behind at the airport. I was extra alert - maybe overly alert - checking my bag every 5 minutes. I self-controlled myself, resisting the temptation of reading while waiting for the flight. because we all know what happened the last time i was too absorbed in a book. Nokia 5300, how art thou?


Swimming carnival is tmr. I am still contemplating on whether to go or not. There are really good hot chips sold there apparently. but i ask myself, "is that a worthwhile reason to go, Abigail, is it?" i could be bludging indoors, at home, coz really swimming carnival is also one bludge of a day.. but outdoors. i like home though. Heart is where the home is :)

4/2/10

"Out there, beyond that fence, every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubes"

2 comments:

ly1712 said...

THE BLOG IS ALIVE!!! haha drop by mine if u wanna see the pics of that day k ;P

Unknown said...

GO LA!aiyor...LOL