Friday, June 19, 2009

Hi

I have abandoned this blog, I know. I can explain but I wont.
I'm on holidays!! yay For three weeks!!!

I've been planning and making a list of "Things to do during the holidays" which include finishing Breaking Dawn (dont even know where im up to anymore), earning some money then getting a black/white dress, shopping for birthday gifts, parties..
Why are there so many june/july babies??
Oh and also getting a head start in Chem and maths. I aspire to do well this term. Although i say that for every term, I mean it this time! :)
Cant wait for the stress to end.

But it never ends :(
When darkness turns to light,
it ends tonight, it ends tonight. haha How i wish.

In the mean time, I'll enjoy my holidays as much as I can before I go hard out when school commences.
Hmm. Holidays will be fun.




I'll miss school though

No comments: